How to make Sole [Himalayan Crystal Salt drink]
Did you know?
Did you know the diamond-like crystals of natural Himalayan Crystal Salt contain trace minerals essential for life? Used for making Sole, a daily infusion of energy balancing elixir. A highly effective product for the normalizing of mineralization in the human body and keeping you hydrated.
It’s easy to make sole, or buy the Sole jar at the health food store- of course Eterna!
Here’s what to do…
- Fill a jar about 1/4 of the way with Himalayan Salt, Real Salt or Celtic Salt (or a mixture of the three).
- Add filtered water to fill the jar, leaving about an inch at the top.
- Put on the plastic lid and shake the jar gently.
- Leave on the counter overnight to let the salt dissolve.
- The next day, if there is still some salt on the bottom of the jar, the water has absorbed its maximum amount of salt and the
- Sole is ready to use.
- If all of the salt is absorbed, add more salt and continue doing so each day until some remains. This means that the water is fully saturated with the salt.
To use: Mix 1 tsp of the Sole in to a glass of water and consume every morning on an empty stomach. Do not use a metal utensil to measure or touch the Sole with any metal object. Do not add more, especially starting off! If this causes a detox reaction or headache, work up slowly.