Dimethylglycine, A Simpliest Form of Amino Acid
Is a relatively small molecule with an amazing power to change and improve health, well-being, and vitality in a person’s life.
Studies show DMG:
- Regulation of blood glucose levels, immune response, blood pressure, hypoxic or low-oxygen conditions, hormone and cholesterol levels. Supports all aspects of immune response by acting as an anti-viral, anti-bacterial, and anti-fungal agent
- Promotes cardiovascular functions by supporting normal triglyceride and cholesterol levels, reducing angina, improving circulation, and decreasing elevated homocysteine levels
- Improves oxygenation, thus reducing fatigue and increasing energy for improved physical and mental performance
- Supports neurological function and mental clarity by acting as a precursor to the amino acids that are building blocks for neurotransmitters
- Acts as an antioxidant against free radicals
- Supports detoxification and enhances liver function
- stress reduction, improved athletic and sexual performance, and enhanced cardiovascular, brain, and immune functions.