Dandelion Root Detoxifies the Liver
Did you know?
The role of our liver is to produce bile, which helps enzymes in the body break down fats into fatty acids – and to filter and detoxify our blood. The liver also has the amazing ability to break down and store amino acids, synthesize and metabolize fats and cholesterol, store glucose, and regulate our internal functions. The vitamins and nutrients present in dandelions help cleanse our livers and keep them working properly.
- Acts as a mild stimulant to the liver and gall bladder.
- Neutralizes acids in the blood and helps to counteract excess acid build up in the system.
- Tonifies by providing minerals, trace elements and various nutrients that are highly nutritious to the body.
- Astringent nature pulls excess fluids and toxic accumulations out of the liver organ where they tend to concentrate.
- Helps to eliminate “excess heat” from the liver and is cooling in nature.
- Bitter components function as digestive aids to stimulate the secretion of gastric juices.
“LET US BE YOUR DOORWAY TO HEALTH”.